If you have any other questions about insurance that we haven’t covered here, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What insurance companies are you affiliated with?
Brannick Clinic is a member of the Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois PPO network.
Can you bill my insurance company for me?
We’d be happy to bill Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois PPO for you, and we can bill other insurance companies too, but please note that:
- Not all the services we provide are covered by insurance.
- The charges may be subject to deductible or co-payment.
- The charges will be subject to out-of-network coverage if your insurer is not Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois PPO.
- You will be responsible for paying for any services your insurance company will not cover.
- We cannot bill either Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO or Medicare/Medicaid.
Do you accept Medicaid or Medicare?
Unfortunately, Brannick Clinic does not accept Medicaid or Medicare, and we cannot bill them for you.
When is payment due?
Payment is due in full at the time of service. Your insurance company will reimburse you if your services are covered.
What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Can I cancel an appointment?
Should you need to cancel an appointment, 24-hour notice is required or a charge of $150.00 will be billed to you.