Medical Office Receptionist for our Natural Health Clinic
About the Position:
Full or Part-time available.
Greet patients, schedule appointments over phone and in person, collecting for services/co-pays, assisting in the purchase of supplements and assisting physicians.
- Welcome patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone
- Scheduling appointments in person and on telephone
- Answer patients’ questions and concerns
- Relaying answers to patient questions via telephone or email
- Maintaining the reception area
- Filing of medical documents
- Obtains revenue by recording and collecting patient charges
- Helping patients in purchasing of supplements
- Maintains front desk inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information (follow HIPAA laws in accordance with Illinois State law)
- Multi-tasking (very busy office)
- Telephone Skills
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Experience with computers; spreadsheets, letters, software programs (Apple computers, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, CareCloud)
- Reliable transportation
- Medical office experience preferred but not required, extra points for experience with holistic medicine
To be determined based upon experience
Monday 8:30AM-4PM, Wednesday 10AM-7PM, Thursday 10AM-7PM, Friday 9AM-3PM, Saturday 8:30AM-3PM.