Dr. Jessica Lodal
Jessica Lodal graduated with her doctorate in chiropractic medicine from National University of Health Sciences (NUHS) in Lombard, IL in December of 2017. She graduated summa cum laude and salutatorian of her class. She completed a primary care internship at the in-house clinic in the Salvation Army’s Adult Rehabilitation Center in downtown Chicago. Here she was able to provide natural approaches to health and wellness to an under-served population. She also led efforts to solicit supplement donations from local doctors in order to provide these supplements to patients free of charge.
During her time at NUHS, Dr. Lodal also studied traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and became certified to perform acupuncture, moxabustion and cupping. She uses the wisdom of eastern medicine to complement her holistic approach to assessing each individual patient and treating the whole person. She participated in various other seminars and trainings over the course of her studies including MPI’s full-spine adjusting seminar and Apex’s Fundamentals of Functional Blood Chemistry. Dr. Lodal is currently completing her doctorate in naturopathic medicine.
Dr. Jessica Lodal received her bachelor’s degree in International Affairs from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon before deciding to attend NUHS. After her undergrad degree, she grew frustrated with the field of political science and sought a new career path. Her own health had been dramatically improved through diet, yoga and herbal medicine. Because of these experiences, she decided to deepen her understanding of natural medicine by pursuing a higher degree.
Dr. Lodal remains committed to her own health journey on a personal and professional level. She aims to help others thrive and maintain optimal health by guiding them down the same path and educating her patients by empowering them to take their health into their own hands.
In her free time, Dr. Lodal loves reading, biking, cooking and playing with her cats. Dr. Lodal also enjoys hatha yoga, playing tennis, rollerblading, knitting, going to the movies and travelling. She has been to 28 different countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North and South America.
- January 2017 – present: National University of Health Sciences, Lombard IL
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Candidate, expected graduation August 2018
- August 2013 – December 2016: National University of Health Sciences, Lombard IL
- Doctor of Chiropractic, summa cum laude, salutatorian
- Passed State Board Exams November 2016
- Sept. 2007 – May 2011: Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Affairs, magna cum laude
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Illinois Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Naturopathic Medical Student Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Phi Beta Kappa - The Nation’s Oldest Academic Honor Society